Have you noticed, the contemporary way of thinking about caffeine and how it affects the body health-wise has completely changed? Prior to the following information being released, coffee was accused of having a negative influence on a person’s health. We are pleased to inform you about the recently discovered benefits of coffee drinking according to recent studies.
1. Source of Antioxidants. A large number of antioxidants have been noted in unprocessed coffee beans, and even increase in number during the roasting process. This significant benefit of coffee drinking has been identified by scientists studying groups whose primary intake of antioxidants was through the consumption of coffee.
2. Coffee is Heart Healthy. Recent studies suggest that an unexpected coffee benefit for those who consume normal amounts daily, may be a reduced risk of heart disease. The reasons for this are inconclusive as yet but it is assumed that it is due to coffee protecting against artery damage caused by inflammation.
3. Reduction in Harmful Liver Enzymes. Elevated liver enzymes lead to inflammation issues and destruction of the healthy liver. Another benefit of coffee noticed by scientists was the decrease in these levels for coffee drinkers consuming up to 4 cups per day!
4. Coffee Improves Your Mood. In moderation, coffee drinkers seem to have a decreased rate of depression. Caffeine is known to invigorate mood controllers in the body such as dopamine and serotonin.
5. Coffee Drinking May Curb Some Cancers. Just as coffee loves the liver, similarly it has been shown to lower the rates of colon, breast, and rectal cancers. This coffee benefit again, is due to the antioxidant properties assisting in reducing inflammation that causes certain tumors in the body. Start the New Year off right by using the benefits of coffee to create a healthier you! There are a variety of coffees to choose from, including light roasts, medium roast and dark, making it easy to find the right coffee for your taste